Customer Service: What's Your Role
Every personal contact is a reflection of your individual and organizational customer service environment. Customer Service: What's Your Role addresses the importance of identifying and enhancing basic customer service principles as an investment for success. The impact of personal interactions, group interactions and organizational expectations underlay success in an organization. Each area is discussed in detail, with an emphasis placed on practical options for improvement and growth in each area.
The concentrated areas of study within this course are:
- Foundation information identifying the importance of a customer service focus to achieve organizational success.
- Explore the importance of delivering quality and consistent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The importance of communication and communication skills in the delivery of successful customer service.
- Tips and strategies which give organizations and employees the basic tools necessary to provide excellent customer service.
- Concrete methods to improve and develop customer service delivery skills.